Monday 23 February 2015

Outfit of the Day: Sheer Varsity






































Hey there folks! 

Today was a series of unfortunate events chimed in throughout the day, no kidding. Today was definitely not my day, I arrived thirty minutes late to my exam. Which is any university student's nightmare and I basically submitted an exam with half-answered questions... unbelievable. My outfit reflects the negative attitude I had, especially when I was getting ready to write my accounting exam. But nonetheless, I cannot do much about the situation and have to get past it. 

Anyways about my outfit, as I mentioned earlier it is a completely a full-black ensemble and I decided to keep it minimal since I wanted my sheer varsity jacket to be the standout piece and also since I did not want to wear accessories or anything constraining while writing an exam. Of course this outfit is something I wore indoors hence the sheer varsity jacket. Toronto is currently at -30 degrees Celsius and I wore several layers to combat the cold. I wore some black jeans with slits at the knees and probably not the best idea to be exposing any skin but its okay, I got no frost-bites. Here is the outfit, I better get going; I have class at 8:30 am. Have a goodnight and see you guys in the next post :)














 | What I Wore |
| Sheer Varsity Jacket | Forever21 x Barbie
| Black Jeans | Forever21 & DIY
| Black Booties | Call It Spring
| Backpack | Aldo (men) 

No comments:

Post a Comment