Thursday 5 March 2015

Outfit of the Day: Furry Plaid







































Hey guys!

            It has been a lovely day and a relaxing one, which is definitely a rare occasion where I get to unwind this much on a weekday. I did not do much but I picked up some lunch with my boyfriend, Kelvyn, and we walked around downtown a bit.


            Today was a chilly day so I wanted to bundle up in something furry, hence why I chose to wear my over-sized black fur coat I got awhile back from Stitches. I styled my furry coat with my favourite tartan printed skirt. Tartan print in general reminds me of a grunge vibe and I decided to sway in that direction and pair some choker necklaces and a crop top. Excuse my black booties, they are completed cover in the snow slush and salt which is so unavoidable. Not quite sure how I walk, but I always have my black shoes become white by the end of the day. If you guys by any chance know how to get rid of slush and salt from your shoes, by all means let me know. Nonetheless, here is my outfit; hope you like it :)















































| What I Wore |
 | Black Fur Coat | Stitches Online
| Black Moon Crop Top | Stitches Online
| Tartan Printed Skirt | Stitches Online
| Jelly Choker | eBay
| Moon Charm Choker | DIY
| Booties | Sears 

No comments:

Post a Comment