Tuesday 10 March 2015

Outfit of the Day: Warm Stripes







































Hey guys!

I am beyond excited, Toronto is actually experiencing more warmer climates. I can actually start wearing spring clothes, I don't know about you but I've been collecting spring and summer clothes all winter long. I'm not much of a fan of winter so I barely own anything winter-appropriate, I always gravitate towards skirts, dresses, florals, anything but winter clothes. I just call it a day and pair my heavy winter sweaters, jackets, coats, cardigans over my summer/spring attire.

Anyways on with my outfit I wanted to bust out my floppy hat, the floppy hat is so reminiscent of spring I had to pair it with whatever outfit I had in mind. My outfit I think has a combination of spring and winter elements. I was going to be out all day, so realistically I wanted to be prepared for night time, hence I had to bust out my super long black coat I thrifted. The spring elements of course is the striped crop top and my grey skirt. Hope you like the look :)










| What I Wore | 
| Floppy Hat | eBay
| Striped Crop Top | Sirens
| Grey Skirt | Forever21
| Necklace | H&M
| Black Coat | Thrifted
| Black Booties | Call it Spring 

No comments:

Post a Comment