Monday 27 April 2015

Outfit of the Day: All Black // April Vlog Diary



Hey guys!

Now I can finally breathe, so at the very least have a peace of mind. I am so over and so done with exams and beyond excited for what the summer has in store. It is time to unwind and finally explore the city thoroughly and getting ready to attend all the festivals/events being held in Toronto. The past few days I was barely home as everyone decided to meet up as much as we can before we all depart on our vacations. So the past few days I went out for sushi dates, checked out Allens Garden which is an amazing greenhouse to check out, went to Yuk Yuks Comedy Club; which was full of laughs, went to Fashion Art Toronto; which was so amazing, and more walking around. Fashion Art Toronto exceeded my expectations and if you are into fashion it is a must to check it out, there were several runway shows, performances and great people who attended the event. I will attach some photos to show some of the events I have attended these past couple of days :)

On to my outfit, this one I actually wore to my Birthday gathering. I wanted to be simple and not be overly glammed up. It was a casual outing to the comedy club and I did not want to be overdressed and decided to be low key with the accessories. The sheer varsity jacket made a comeback and it is definitely a showstopper on its own, yet it is versatile and gives any ordinary outfit a sporty touch. Here is the outfit. Well I hope you guys had an amazing weekend :)


































| What I Wore |
| Sheer Varsity Jacket | Forever21 x Barbie
| Black Tank | Forever21
| Black Skater Skirt | H&M
| Black Booties | Call it Spring

Sushi date 

Yummy sushi, salmon rose.

Fashion Art Toronto - OOTD
Runway
Runway Model

Allens Garden (rooftop)
Allens Garden 
Allens Gardens
Allens Garden (pictured various Cactuses)
Birthday Get-Together @ Yuk Yuks Comedy Club


No comments:

Post a Comment