Wednesday 8 April 2015

Outfit of the Day: Window Pane & Gem Headphones




Hey guys.

How are you all doing? It is finally spring! I am so excited now that I can ditch the winter coat (well sort of), obviously being Toronto; the weather makes absolute no sense. I have to bust out my winter coat for the evening and basically strip off all the layers I have every hour or so throughout the day, yeah the weather fluctuates every hour. (no kidding)

        Anyways I have been working on a DIY Project recently, hence my whole outfit revolved around the DIY. I kept the remainder of my outfit simple and let my DIY do all the talking. My Do-It-Yourself was actually based off these gem headphones from Frends in collaboration with Bauble Bar. Here is the link, to get an idea what I am talking about, Gem Headphones - BB x Frends, are so stunning and actually been on my wish list for a long time. Then I realized these headphones are not so practical since I will use them heavily. The shelf life for these bad boys will last a fraction of the time in comparison to another user of these headphones. I live in my headphones, when I am commuting, when I am editing videos, when I am jogging, just every instance I can get. I also look into some reviews and the music quality did not rank high, so I decided I would have to find an alternative or simply make a pair. I decided to make a pair since it seemed like an easy DIY to do, so here it is. I am currently in the works of editing my DIY video, so I will keep you guys posted when I upload it. I love the outcome of the DIY and it was pretty straightforward and the great thing about this DIY (or any DIY) is that it is customizable to your needs. Without further a-do here is my outfit.











| What I Wore |
| Gem Headphones | DIY
| Window Pane Coat | Thrifted
| Turtle Neck | Thrifted
| Skort | Sirens
| Shoes | Vans 

No comments:

Post a Comment