Friday 10 April 2015

Outfit of the Day: All Black Everything


Hey guys!

I am back with another outfit of the day! I love how simple this outfit is yet it is bold in its own way. The fur coat is one of those outfits, I personally find challenging to style, considering no one would like to look like a grizzly bear. But of course, if you style it properly it is definitely a show stopper. The weathers been quite gloomy, hence it is Spring in Toronto; which only means raining all day. I do not know you fellas do it at England, considering it rains there all year long. The gloomy weather lead to an all black outfit, which is usually the case, as I like to gravitate towards the dark colours in my closet. I went for a whole monochromatic look with a black palette and just played with textures. A chiffon v-neck dress which works as a double, I tucked it into my jeans for use as a tank top. Then some denim slit at the knee for that more effortless look and topped it off with my furry coat. The best thing ever, considering I love to wrap myself in fur when it is a bit cool outside. Here is the look, hope you enjoy it :) Have a great weekend.






















| What I Wore |
| Fur Coat | Stitches Online
| Chiffon V-Neck Dress | Forever21
| Jeans | Forever21 x DIY
| Shoes | Vans 
| Necklace | Brandy Melville

No comments:

Post a Comment