Saturday 11 April 2015

Outfit of the Day: Thrifted Denim







































Hey guys!

Oh my god my exams are almost here and I still could not get myself to study. Toronto is picking up in terms of the spring weather and I cannot, absolutely cannot study. The weather was perfection and I was beyond excited to take in the sunlight of a true spring day. As usual, I take advantage by exploring downtown and walking around the roof top garden of City Hall. If you have never been, go there! I urge you to spend some time walking around it is more beautiful during the summer when everything starts blooming. I decided to wear my overly-distressed denim jacket as tribute to Spring, and decided to keep everything neutral underneath. I decided to stack on a couple of silver jewelry for some more statement. Hope you enjoy the outfit :)










| What I Wore |
| Denim Jacket | Thrifted x DIY
| Black Crop Top | Forever21
| Black Skater Skirt | H&M
| Silver Necklaces | Forever21
| Black Booties | Call it Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment