Friday 17 April 2015

Outfit of the Day: Mixing Prints




Hey guys!

Oh my god, my Birthday is in two hours! My Birthday plans... are well nothing but study. I actually have my Accounting Exam on my Birthday then my Finance exam followed along on the next day. Don't worry I have some plans set aside which I do plan to Vlog on my YouTube channel.  I really should be studying, but I honestly cannot study all day. Okay I shall stop ranting here. As mentioned Toronto weather fluctuates, so I prepared myself by wearing several layers. It was actually a lot warmer than I anticipated to be. I usually like bringing extra layers since I go to the library in the morning, spend a good while studying and leave late evening; usually the temperature drops by then. I love to style black and white outfits, it is always a great combo especially to mix match. My easy way of mix-matching print is to start off with stripes and mix it with another print that is relatively larger in its print or smaller but not the same. I feel if the prints are relatively the same size they are competing and it gets too busy. Then I topped everything off with a leather jacket to give the outfit a more tougher look. I absolutely love the finishing look and I decided to wear some cute lace espadrilles to balance out the black. I hope all of you guys have a great weekend!  Here is the look :)































| What I Wore |
| Faux Leather Jacket | H&M
| Striped Sweater | H&M
| Window Pane Coat | Thrifted (Bianca Nygard Brand)
| Slit Jeans | Forever21 x DIY
| Lace Espadrilles | Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment