Monday 13 April 2015

Outfit of the Day: Glam Grunge





Hey there guys!

I am going straight to outfit of the day, at this point I will probably write a massive rant about school. I make some effort each day to walk around outside; take a breather, be human again. The worst part is when I see some ray of sunshine shining on my textbook as I am studying. I am one of those people who love the outdoors so actually staying indoors for a whole day is terrible. I never spend my spare time relaxing and watching movies at home, my ideal way of spending leisure time is simply exploring the city. Anyways just realized I ranted so I will move on to my outfit (oops).

My whole outfit is center around my rock concert tee and I wanted to make it a whole grunge look. It was actually easy to make it a whole grunge outfit, I just styled a flannel shirt, some creeper shoes and a beanie. I thought a cool way to contrast the grungy outfit was to pair a glamorous gem bib necklace. Here is the outfit :) Make sure to enjoy the nice weather. See you guys in the next post.


































| What I Wore |
| Concert Tee | Stitches Online
| Flannel Shirt | Bluenotes (mens section)
| Black Shorts | Bluenotes
| Pantyhose | Forever21
| Creepers | Urban Planet
| Gem Necklace | Urban Planet 


No comments:

Post a Comment