Sunday 3 May 2015

Outfit of the Day: Back to Basics







































Hey guys!

I went exploring to Lake Shore as I mentioned in the prior post. It was great, even though I have been there several times it always seems to surpass my expectations every time I go. I just love sitting on the rocks at the shore, and just forget about everything. Something about the water makes me feel very calm and making a great place to refresh your mind. I decided to go with a couple of girl friends for the day and explore other parts of the city for the latter part.

As usual when I am lacking inspiration for the day I go for my basics and decided to wear all my basic pieces together and came up with an outfit I absolutely adore. I wore my chambray shirt tucked into my black skater skirt, topped it off with my leather jacket, a fedora and some basic black cat eye sunnies. I received several compliments and I think it is the perfect look to wear during those windy spring days. The pieces from this outfit, majority of us have in our wardrobe and can easily be combined in several other ways to create different looks. Hope you enjoy the look :)























































| What I Wore |
| Chambray Shirt | Old Navy
| Black Skater Skirt | H&M
| Black Faux Leather Jacket | H&M
| Black Fedora | H&M
| Black Bag | Call it Spring
| Shoes | Vans
| Black Sunnies | Friends
| Silver Necklaces | Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment