Saturday 9 May 2015

Outfit of the Day: Floral Kimono




Hey guys!

The floral kimono is probably the most prized item in my wardrobe at the moment. Just cause it is such an effortless piece but also a show-stopper on its own. You do not need to do much with the kimono, it could be styled with jeans and a plain white tee, or even dress it up with a black skater dress, or a crop top and a skirt. The floral print screams spring to me and I love topping it off when the days are nice and warm.

I actually wore this yesterday and oh my goodness it was probably the best night ever. I attended my favourite artist's concert, Madeon, and boy he knows how to put a show. It was everything I imagined, but of course, he went way and beyond my expectations, and left every single person in the concert speech less. The instance he came on stage, the show became surreal. Usually for most artists, I like about one to four songs from an album, Madeon on the other hand I listen to every single track he has created. I am absolutely in love with all of the songs on his album, and attending his concert was the best experience ever. My friends and I just could not stop talking about how amazing, how epic the show truly was. It has been over a day and I am still thinking about the amazing performance, I wish I could attend his concert again just cause it was so good. Anyways I honestly can go on about the concert and the very talented artist, Madeon, but I will have to cut myself here. I hope you are enjoying the weekend and the lovely spring weather.






| What I Wore | 
| Fedora | H&M
| Floral Kimono | Stitches Online
| Skater Dress | Stitches Online
| Bralette | Ardene
| Necklace | Ardene
| Booties | Call it Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment