Friday 15 May 2015

Outfit of the Day: Striped Flower




Hey guys!

You can probably tell by now, I challenged myself to style all my floral pieces for the following week; hence why all this week's outfits are all floral. I apologize to you in advance, if you are sick of the floral prints this whole week, but no worries the week is over and I will be trying to style other prints that are of course not floral. Anyways as my final floral look I decided to pattern mix it, instead of styling your everyday solids with it. I played it pretty safe and styled it with a striped turtle neck. I got sick of styling that basic white tee or black tee with floral, it is just too safe and expected. Stripes are not done often, but if done right it looks like you put more effort. Actually now that I think about it, when it comes to pattern mixing I always pair stripes as the base pattern and then mix it up with another pattern. It is usually safe to pair stripes with another pattern to not look too clashing, especially if you are a starter to pattern mixing, stripes is my best bet. Anyways it was Friday night and to dress things up I just added a belt and a leather jacket to close the look. Here it is :)








No comments:

Post a Comment