Thursday 14 May 2015

Outfit of the Day - Sunflower Power








































Hey guys!

Oh my goodness today the weather was so weird. It was nice and toasty a couple of days ago here in Toronto and I thought we were onto a nice long warm spring. Nope, the exact opposite happened; it became cold, like really cold. Toronto does best with weather fluctuations as usual, and this outfit is definitely not appropriate for today. I thought it was at the time, when I started dressing up but eventually regretted the instance I left home. I was wearing my boyfriend's hoodie the whole time to compensate the lack of layers from today's outfit. Nonetheless here is the original outfit I wore for the day. I like to take advantage of the season and try to wear as much florals as I can and hence I chose my sunflower crop top. All I know was I wanted to wear my fedora, just cause it makes every look even better. My obsession with fedoras is at another level, seriously. I had no idea how to style the crop top so I stick to the basic skater skirt. Well here is the outfit :)































| What I Wore |
| Sunflower Crop Top | Forever21
| Beige Cardigan | Forever21
| Fedora | H&M
| Black Skater Skirt | H&M
| Braided Belt | Garage
| Shoes | Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment