Monday 4 May 2015

Outfit of the Day: Going Black



Hey guys!

I am here with another outfit :) This outfit was focused entirely on my long black coat I purchased awhile back from the thrift store. I love going to the nearest thrift store, since you never know what you'll find. I find the thrift store to be a great place to challenge your style, you will come across so many different types of clothing from different decades. I pick up every item with skepticism and think how I can make it work. It's not like your typical store at the mall where items that are on trend can easily be styled. And that's why I enjoy it because you can always come up unique looks and it is definitely affordable to experiment. I know experimenting can become expensive and this is a great way to really challenge yourself and go beyond your limits. Thrift shopping was how I started making bold choices in fashion and I am so glad I decided to try it out. This coat is not exactly a unique piece, but it is a good quality basic coat and can easily be styled with everything. It's a timeless piece. I just kept the look monochromatic and added a hint of pattern from the crop top to spice the look up. Here is the look :)



































| What I Wore |
| Long Coat | Thrifted
| Slit Jeans | Forever21
| Crop Top | Forever21
| Shoes | Vans
| Necklaces | Forever21
| Bag | Call it Spring 
| Sunnies | Friends 

No comments:

Post a Comment