Saturday 23 May 2015

Outfit of the Day: Glammed Up Green



























Hey guys!

How are you all doing? Oh my goodness I decided to check some of the locations listed in the Open Doors Toronto event and it was beyond my expectations. I absolutely had no idea Toronto had so many historic buildings rich with past tradition and artifacts. I decided to check out the downtown core as there was several locations to check out and get more coverage of the places in the least amount of time. I checked out the Elgin & Winter Garden theater, old and city hall, Osgoode Hall, and the MaRS Discovery Centre. All locations were interesting in their own way but I highly recommend checking out the Elgin & Winter Garden Theater and Osgoode Hall. The Elgin & Winter Garden Theater was absolutely beautiful, this place has been designed right down to the details, the Winter Garden Theater has a garden on the ceiling (literally) not a real garden but a plastic one but it is so magical with the mini lanterns hanging along the leaves. It is surreal and definitely a sight to be captured on your camera. Osgoode Hall on the other hand, is also a beautiful building that articulates past historical figures, past traditions all over their walls. Each room is special as it has its own purpose and the court rooms are decorated so eloquently.

Anyways on to my outfit, this outfit I actually did not wear for today. This is yesterday's outfit and not something I would feel comfortable wearing for a day of exploring. This is what I wore yesterday on my date and it was quite chilly out. I decided to work around my anorak jacket and make it more glammed out. I wore a plain white dress and accessorized with a silver necklace, some red lipstick and some black booties. Here's the look :)




























| What I Wore |
| White Dress | Forever21 | 
| Anorak | Stitches Online
| Silver Necklace | Forever21
| Black Booties | Call it Spring 

No comments:

Post a Comment