Thursday 21 May 2015

Outfit of the Day: Trenched Pink




Hey guys!

The obsession with those kimono-styled trench coats are real, I was finally able to get one after eyeing those coats for about a year or so. Something about these coats are the fact it is so versatile and makes any outfit look so much better and put together. When in reality it is effortless and all you have to do is just throw it on top of any outfit; it works perfectly with basic clothing pieces or any fitted structured outfit. I did not necessarily style structured items under for this look as I wanted to follow a certain colour scheme. I love how beige, white and pink look together and then I decided to top it off with some gold accessories. Here is the look :)































| What I Wore |
| Kimono-Trench Style Coat | Forever21 
| White Chiffon V-Neck Tank | Forever21
| Pink Chiffon Skirt | Forever21
| Gold Choker | Forever21
| Quartz Necklace | Stitches Online
| Shoes | Vans 

No comments:

Post a Comment