Friday 8 May 2015

Outfit of the Day: Casual Lace







































Hey guys!

It has already been a couple of weeks my Birthday has past, but due to exams being scheduled right on the day of my Birthday, most of my plans were deferred till now. Today I attended a Birthday picnic and I was very excited to attend. Usually when I go out for Birthday parties it is at the restaurant, but the fact it is a picnic, I am definitely eager to go. It was at Trinity Bellwoods Park and I wanted to wear some light basic pieces yet be casual. It is a lovely park and there is several grassy areas to just sit and chill. There are some cherry blossoms that have all bloomed and it is so pretty to take some pictures. On to the outfit, lace can easily become dressy, but depending on the pieces you style with; it can be casual. Whenever I want to dress an outfit down I would pair an anorak or a jean jacket to make it wearable during the day time. Anyways I am off to go film my spring look book. I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Without further a-do  here is the look :)











| What I Wore |
| Lace Top | Stitches Online
| Anorak | Stitches Online
| Skirt | Sirens
| Belt | Garage
| Shoes | Converse
| Bag | Thrifted
| Shades | Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment